"RE: Blog"


Assalamualaikum (Peace be upon you)

This post might be a bit late for it sole purpose. But as they always say, it is better than nothing.

The idea of blogging started late in 2022 when one of my friends, Atiqah shared with me her experience as a blogger, which intrigued me. 

I have this blog since 2012 but after a few posts, I abandoned this blog for nearly 10 years (yikes!)

For 2023 I wish that I am able to write more posts then 2012.

Looking forward for this journey. I hope that you (the one who that read this post 😉) will share this experiences with me. May we learn and gain a mutual growth together, In sha'Allah.

Please show your support to my friend as well Nabilah & Sufi. They are also newbie like me.

What is your next adventure?

Comments

  1. Goodluck fizaa! Semoga tercapai cita-cita dan impian yang kamu impikan! Dongibap! Kipidap! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the wish and being my blog teacher ^^

      Delete

Post a Comment